It sounded like an interesting idea that potentially could help people considering or facing divorce or possibly recovering from a divorce. I wonder how such a Fair would be received around here. If we had a Divorce Fair in Tarrant County, we could include such things as:
- Information on alternatives, such as Collaborative Law and mediation.
- Information about how traditional litigation works.
- Sources of information so people can search for information they are interested in.
- Tips for how to find and choose an attorney.
- How to benefit from using a financial professional in a divorce.
- How to benefit from working with a counselor.
- Approaches for preparing parenting plans.
- What Tarrant County courts expect from parties to a divorce.
- What programs Tarrant County provides to assist divorcing parties.
But, I'm curious:
- What do you think about the idea of having such a fair?
- Do you think very many people would attend?
- Would you be interested in attending?