Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Announcing the "Getting Started" Series of Posts


In the month of January 2012, I will have a series of short posts on getting started on a divorce. The topics will include the following:

1. When should I file?

2. Who should I see? How to choose an attorney.

3. What information will I need?

4. What should I expect?

5. How much will it cost? Hint -- there won't be a specific amount.

6. Should I use litigation or Collaborative Law?

7. How do we tell the kids?

January is one of the busiest times of the year for divorce attorneys. Many people stay together through the holidays and then want to file for divorce right away. These posts should provide some basic information to help you prepare for divorce, but they are only a starting point. Be sure to discuss these topics with your attorney as you get started. Watch for the articles to begin in early January 2012.

No comments: